Enrich your SME product portfolio & increase your revenue streams
Enrich your SME product portfolio and help your clients protect their business.
Cyber risk is now the top business peril facing companies in the UK.
Every business of every size and in every sector that is trading online and has a digital presence is exposed to multiple cyber threats.
A data breach or cyber attack might cause business and reputational damage, as well as regulatory and compliance issues related to GDPR requirements.
So, what does this mean for banks and financial companies? How can you personalise and add value to your SME product portfolio? How can you mitigate the negative impacts on your clients’ businesses?
With CYBER CHECK powered by KYND™, you can quickly understand the risk exposure of your prospective and existing business clients.
How Cyber Check works
What are the benefits for banks?
- It allows them to stand out from competitors with a brand-new innovative proposition
- It reduces portfolio credit risk by reducing the cyber attack exposure of SME clients with significant mitigation of the negative business impacts
- It increases revenues by cross-selling an added-value product to clients.
Increase your revenue streams in 4 steps
- Enter a domain name and run an immediate cyber risk scan of your client
- Discover the potential cyber risk exposure of your client
- Use the cyber risk exposure summary to highlight to your client the business risks they are facing
- Enrich your offer with added-value products and personalise your SME product protfolio.
Choose your Cyber Check package:
CRIF has recently enriched its risk management solutions with CYBER CHECK, a product powered by KYND, to help businesses understand their cyber risks and mitigate them. CRIF is a major investor of KYND, a pioneering cyber risk management company headquartered in London and founded in February 2018.