Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London, 26 May 2022
New open banking-powered invoice financing service launches to support businesses during tough economic times, and help more to get paid instantly
More UK small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) will be able to get their invoices paid instantly, better manage their cashflow and improve their overall creditworthiness.
The innovation has been made possible through a new partnership, combining invoice finance provider Penny’s instant payment services with CRIF’s market leading credit scoring solution. The collaboration draws on CRIF’s expertise as a global leader in open banking solutions to bring its full power to the world of invoice financing.
London, 14 March 2022
CRIF works with RSA to strengthen pet insurance fraud detection
CRIF Decision Solutions [CRIF] has announced that it is providing RSA Insurance [RSA] with a suite of pet insurance solutions to strengthen its pet insurance fraud detection and reduce the cost of fraudulent pet claims.
Business Design Centre, London, 20 October 2022
CRIF exhibits at Open Banking Expo UK 2022
Open Banking Expo is a global community of Open Banking and Open Finance executives responsible for digital transformation across the financial services sector. CRIF will be showcasing their new suite of open banking and digital solutions that are already helping businesses make the most of their data in the UK and in Europe.
London, Park Plaza Riverbank
CRIF nominated for multiple Open Banking Expo Awards 2022
CRIF is pleased to announce that the team will be attending the Open Banking Expo awards ceremony in London. The Open Banking Expo awards, taking place at Park Plaza Riverbank on July 7, recognise and honour the global visionaries and innovators of digital transformation within financial services.