Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
Bologna (Italy), October 23, 2020
For the 8th year CRIF named to prestigious top 100 IDC FINTECH rankings
CRIF is ranked #52 on the 2020 IDC FinTech Rankings. This 17th annual vendor ranking represents the leading hardware, software and service providers to the financial services industry from around the world. It’s the 8th consecutive year that CRIF is ranked among the Top 100 fintechs at global level.
October 1, 2020
A step forward for CRIF and Elixir Intelligence in supporting leading UK life insurers
CRIF is pleased to announce the signature of a new agreement with Elixir Intelligence. The Elixir project was developed by CRIF in 2000 to enable a community of life insurers to use the system to validate and monitor the entire lifecycle of their business relationships with individual IFAs, supporting transparency and efficiency in relation to commission credit and debt.
VITUAL, November 17, 2020
CRIF sponsors the British Insurance Awards 2020
CRIF will sponsor the Customer Care Awards at the 2020 British Insurance Awards organised by Insurance POST. This year more than ever, businesses need to refocus on customer care. CRIF believes that during this unprecedented situation, which has caused a high level of pressure and disruption, insurance companies must commit to finding new ways of putting their customers at the heart of what they offer.
November 4-26, 2020
CRIF at Insurance Innovators - Digtal Summit 2020
More than 100+ international speakers and 2000+ attendees will come together to debate new ideas, unpack the latest trends, set agendas and build collaborative partnerships. CRIF will be part of the community shaping the future of insurance.