Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London, September 23, 2020
New digital proposition from CRIF equips insurers and distributors to rapidly trade new on demand offerings
Insurers and insurance distributors are now able to create and bring a fully digital insurance product to market within just a few months with Digital Booster from CRIF Decision Solutions. Digital Booster is powered by YOLO, a fully and exclusively digital insurance enabler. The partnership with YOLO is strategic for CRIF, enabling it to provide a unique and innovative offering by leveraging cutting-edge technology, digital processes and new insurance products.
London, September 4, 2020
Restoring Confidence and Seizing Opportunities in the Insurance Sector Post Covid-19
The post Covid-19 insurance landscape is rapidly changing and insurers are increasingly aware that they must adjust and rethink in order to satisfy the needs of their customers and remain relevant. As a result, the pandemic may be the catalyst for innovation in insurance, leading to improved customer experience and personalisation, much of which is arguably long overdue.
London, The Great Hall, November 18-19, 2020
CRIF exhibits at the FinTech World Forum 2020
For more information: https://fintechconferences.com/
Olympia, London, October 20-21, 2020
CRIF exhibits at the 2020 Banking Transformation Summit - POSTPONED IN 2021
The future of banking: embracing digital transformation. For more information: https://bankingtransformationsummit.com/