Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London – July 30th, 2021
Synalogik Signs Strategic Partnership with CRIF to Deliver Their Sherlock Investigation® Data via the Scout® Platform
Synalogik, a leader in automated AML, KYC, EDD and fraud detection solutions announced today that Sherlock Investigation® API had now been integrated within Scout®; a data agnostic platform aggregating third party, internal and open-source data. Scout® allows your team to login once, then search, risk assess and report across all chosen data sources in one go.
15 July 2021
PODCAST | Open Banking Expo Unplugged: Lessons learned about data
In this episode of Open Banking Expo Unplugged, head of content Ellie Duncan talks to Sara Costantini, director of global fintech CRIF, about the company’s longer term growth plans, following the acceleration of Open Banking adoption during the pandemic. She also discusses the prospect of Open Finance overtaking Open Banking and why ‘data is gold’.
Digital, 15 July 2021
CRIF is as key partner for Open Banking Expo Awards
CRIF is as key partner for Open Banking Expo Awards, which recognise the innovators, disruptors and visionaries from around the world and take place on 15 July 2021.
Free Online Event, June 23, 2021 - 10:00 AM CEST
WEBINAR: Winning Strategies in Open Banking
Join our webinar 'Winning Strategies in Open Banking' to learn more about the status and evolution of Open Banking initiatives around the globe and how some of our clients have successfully delivered tangible results. Register for the free webinar and immediately receive the abstract of our exclusive white paper: The Golden Age of Alternative Data.