Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
Paris, Boston & London, 16 February, 2021
Shift Technology and CRIF Collaborate in the Fight Against Insurance Fraud
MIB CUE Members Will Be Able to Access Fraud Intelligence Data from CRIF’s Sherlock Service To Strengthen Shift Claims Fraud Detection Analysis. Shift Technology today announced it has collaborated with CRIF Decision Solutions Ltd.
Dublin, 10 February 2021
Interview with Sara Costantini on the Business Barometer: Annual Review 2021. Insights, vision and business impacts.
The 'Business Barometer: Annual Review 2021' highlights the impact of the pandemic on the Irish economy over the past twelve months. Statistics collated and analysed by CRIF Vision-net paints a picture of the business environment in Ireland at the moment as well as what to expect going forward. Sara Costantini, Regional UK & Ireland Director, provides her view on the future business landscape in both the UK and Ireland.
VIRTUAL, 3 March 2021, 10:00 am (GMT) | 11:00 am (CET)
WEBINAR: FinTech Meets InsurTech: An Unprecedented Alliance in SME Financial Services.
This free webinar will focus on an unprecedented alliance: When FinTech meets InsurTech. For the first time ever, banks and insurance companies will be able to empower their SME customers by providing them with retail-like personalised services and a seamless customer experience.
VITUAL, November 17, 2020
CRIF sponsors the British Insurance Awards 2020
CRIF will sponsor the Customer Care Awards at the 2020 British Insurance Awards organised by Insurance POST. This year more than ever, businesses need to refocus on customer care. CRIF believes that during this unprecedented situation, which has caused a high level of pressure and disruption, insurance companies must commit to finding new ways of putting their customers at the heart of what they offer.