Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London, November 5 and 6, 2018
CRIF at the Insurance Innovators Summit 2018
What are the disruptive forces in the UK insurance industry? What are the most innovative aspects of the insurance ecosystem? How is it possible to leverage information to structure new insurance and customer-centric models? CRIF attended the Insurance Innovators Summit 2018 to hear interesting debates and speeches delivered by a panel of industry experts and learn more about what’s really happening in the insurance industry today.
November 2, 2018
CRIF at the Broker Expo 2018
CRIF exhibited at the Broker Expo, held in Coventry on November 1. It was an opportunity to meet over 900 insurance brokers, cultivate important business relationships with new potential partners and present new products and services, in particular for cyber risk management and data enrichment.
QEII Centre, London, 5-6 November 2018
Insurance Innovators Summit 2018
CRIF will attend the Insurance Innovators Summit, the Europe’s leading general insurance conference.
Coventry, November 1, 2018
Broker Expo 2018
CRIF will exhibit at the Broker Expo, which will take place on November 1 at Ricoh Arena, Coventry. Come to our stand #50 to know more about our new products and services.