Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London, January 14, 2020
CRIF Launches Fraud Detection Tool for Pet Insurers
CRIF Decision Solutions has launched Sherlock Detection, an automated fraud detection tool which rapidly risk assesses every claim, to help pet insurers prevent, manage and detect fraud swiftly and efficiently.
Milan, November 29, 2019
CRIF receives official recognition from the British Government at the UK-Italy Business Boost Awards
During the 13th edition of the UK-Italy Business Boost Awards organised by the Department for International Trade in Italy, held at the Italian Stock Exchange in Milan on November 28, CRIF received official recognition from the British Government, given to Italian companies that invest in the UK and British companies that invest in and export to Italy.
London, Association of British Insurers, UK Head Office, 29 January 2020
CRIF at the Civil Justice Reform conference
With the the Civil Liability Act, the announcement of the new Personal Injury Discount Rate in August 2019 and the imminent changes to the compensation regime for soft tissue injuries coming into place in April 2020, this event provides an overview of the reform process and of the challenges ahead. Learn more
QEII Centre, London, 13 – 14 November 2019
CRIF at Insurance Innovators Summit 2019
CRIF will attend the Insurance Innovators Summit, the Europe’s leading general insurance conference. The very best of the insurance industry comes together for two intense days to challenge the world of insurance.