Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London, 11 November 2021
CRIF helps PI insurers and compensators to navigate the changing regulatory landscape
CRIF Decision Solutions [CRIF] has developed Sherlock Alert to proactively and directly notify an insurer or compensator’s fraud prevention team of a suspicious personal injury [PI] claim warranting further investigation. Designed with client input and following proof of concepts with leading UK insurers and compensators, Sherlock Alert supports users in navigating the changing regulatory landscape for PI claims and the requirement to gather evidence and consider their position on fault within 30 business days.
Bologna, Italy, 26 October 2021
Green and sustainable finance: CRIF and RED win at G20 Techsprint 2021 for their ‘Climate Risk Analytics Suite’ solution
Banca d’Italia and the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) announce the winners of the international G20 TechSprint 2021 hackathon. CRIF and RED win the ‘Analysis and assessment of transition and physical climate-related risks’ category.
London, 18 November 2021
Roundtable Event in collaboration with Insurance POST: Engaging with affinity partners and their customers
How are insurers and brokers creating the right eco-systems to facilitate a win-win for all? The affinity space continues to attract headlines from both new entrants such as WHSmith, whilst others such as John Lewis have extended partnerships in order to create deeper, long-term relationships.
Webinar: Value added financial services for SMEs
Join our webinar to find out directly from our guest speaker Aurelie L’Hostis, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research and Yam Hung Chan at HSBC, who will explain how business financial management solutions can help customers drive growth by controlling their finances, planning future purchases, and taking decisions based on sound insights.