Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London, March 30, 2019
CRIF exhibits at Legalex 2019
On March 27 & 28, 2019, CRIF exhibited at the Legalex event in London, Europe’s most comprehensive and all-encompassing trade show for law firms and solicitors.
Over 3,000 legal professionals came together at the ExCeL to discover the latest tools, products, services, resources and innovations that are changing the game in legal business growth and data security.
London, March 25, 2019
CRIF exhibits at the Credit Summit, Europe's largest credit event
CRIF exhibited during the Credit Summit, taking place as part of Credit Week, which featured eight individual conferences across the entire spectrum of credit as well as speeches and debates about consumer debt, the future of credit and the macroeconomic situation.
ExCel, London, May 15 & 16, 2019
The Business Show 2019
CRIF will exhibit at The Business Show 2019, the UK’s largest trade show for business professionals. The Business Show has been established as the must-attend event for businessmen and businesswomen across the country, with not only the true cutting edge in products and services available from the 400 world class exhibitors, but also a seminar programme made up of 200 seminars led by some truly inspiring individuals.
London, March 27 & 28, 2019
We’re finalising the preparations for our stand #142 at @Legalexshow. Come and visit us on March 27th and 28th, and learn more about the CRIF solutions dedicated to law firms and solicitors.