Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London, 16 September 2021
CRIF at the British Insurance Awards 2021 to celebrate the industry’s success
The 2021 live edition of the British Insurance Awards is over, and it was fantastic to be able to share the experience in person with our clients, partners, and the whole UK insurance industry.
Bologna (Italy), 14 September 2021
CRIF is confirmed among the IDC Fintech rankings top 100 for the ninth year running and accelerates its development of digital open banking solutions
EUR 350 million in investments planned over 3 years, with particular focus on FinTech, Open Finance, and new global acquisitions. CRIF is in 53rd place in the IDC FinTech Rankings 2021.
29 September 2021
CRIF Webinar: Digital Remote Selling
CRIF is organising a webinar on Digital Remote Selling to explain how clients can interact with their sales representatives in...
London, BATTERSEA EVOLUTION, 15 September 2021
CRIF sponsors the British Insurance Awards 2021
The BIAs are the most prestigious awards in the UK insurance calendar and a great occasion for the insurance community to come together, network and put the spotlight on the companies that are embracing innovation and transforming the world of insurance.