Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
Bologna, Italy, October 2, 2019
CRIF is ranked once again among the top 50 FinTech companies on a global scale in 2019
CRIF was cited in the prestigious IDC rankings for the seventh year running, classified in 50th place on an international level. Now in its sixteenth edition, the IDC FinTech Rankings assess the main global technology suppliers for the financial sector based on revenues achieved in the previous calendar year in relation to hardware, software and services.
Manchester, 26 September 2019
CRIF exhibits at the PI Futures Conference 2019
Over 200 leaders and managers from UK law firms attended the PI Futures Conference 2019 organised by Legal Features, which showcased a programme of conference sessions including high profile speakers and panellists from the legal sector.
October 23, 2019
CRIF Cyber Safe Day
On 23rd October, during CRIF Cyber Safe Day, CRIF will be offering a FREE cyber risk scan to any UK-based company. Start getting cyber risk under control now!
The Brewery, London, October 3, 2019
CRIF sponsors the Insurance Fraud Awards 2019
CRIF will sponsor the Insurance Fraud Awards 2019, which attracts around 450 guests from over 124 different companies. The Insurance Fraud Awards are truly a fantastic night for the insurance community championing the industry's fraud fighters.