Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
London, July 19, 2018
CRIF has been shortlisted for the Combatting Fraud - Collaboration of the Year Awards 2018
CRIF Decision Solutions and RSA Insurance Group are competing together to win this year’s award given by Insurance POST. We believe in collaboration between organisations in the area of fraud detection and prevention, and have always been committed to leveraging true and fruitful partnerships to succeed in identifying and mitigating fraudulent activities.
London, July 4, 2018
CRIF sponsors the 2018 British Insurance Awards
On July 4, CRIF took part in the British Insurance Awards, one of the most popular and spectacular events for the whole insurance community, descending on the Royal Albert Hall for a memorable networking evening.
London, October 5, 2018
CRIF at the Insurance Fraud Awards 2018
CRIF will sponsor the Insurance Fraud Awards and compete for the Combatting Fraud - Collaboration of the Year Awards 2018. Championing the industry's fraud fighters, this event rewards the UK's top fraud fighters of the general insurance market, and those at the forefront of tackling and preventing insurance fraud.
Royal Albert hall, London, July 4, 2018
The 24th British Insurance Awards 2018