Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
Insurance and Banking. Challenges and synergies
On February 14, Sara Costantini, Managing Director of CRIF Decision Solutions UK & Ireland, presented a webinar on the differences and synergies in the insurance and banking industries in collaboration with IFC - International Finance Corporation.
Chester le Street, February 13, 2019
CRIF exhibits at the NERN event
On February 13, 2019, CRIF Decision Solutions exhibited at the North East Referral Network (NERN) event held at the Emirates Riverside, Chester le Street. It was a good opportunity to interact with micro and small business and a select professional networking group. The NERN event focused on promoting the growth of individual businesses, and helping supply and demand to meet by extending the range of professional contacts and potential customers.
Chester le Street, February 13, 2019
CRIF at the NERN event
On February 13, 2019, CRIF Decision Solutions will exhibit at the North East Referral Network (NERN) event held at the Emirates Riverside, Chester le Street. CRIF will present its offer dedicated to the SME market and its range of solutions for credit and cyber risk management, as well as the KYC suite for identity verification and AML due diligence.
February 14, 2019
Webinar: Insurance and banking. Data sharing and synergies to prevent fraud
Sara Costantini, Managing Director, CRIF Decision Solutions UK & Ireland will deliver a speech on the webinar organised in collaboration with IFC - International Finance Corporation,a sister organszation of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group.