Automating and streamlining processes
thanks to powerful workflow systems
CRIF for government bodies
CRIF develops powerful electronic workflow systems to support government bodies in automating and streamlining processes. Our workflow systems allow clients to access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- Quick and simple to use: the system minimises the amount of manual effort required to handle relevant information
- Streamlined and standardised processes: automates end-to-end processes in a consistent, standard manner, minimising data entry, leading to increased volumes, improved quality and time savings.
- Cost reduction: removing the need for activities such as telephone calls, mailing and faxes, and reducing the overall use of resources.
- No or minimal IT requirements, and minimal training for internal staff: the system can be immediately implemented without any impacts or specific IT investments. CRIF provides comprehensive user guides, support and an online UK Help Desk service.
Key projects and solutions
- Powerful electronic workflow systems able to streamline business processes, immediately access all key information on cases, eliminating the need to double key and significantly reducing errors and costs.
- A service which offers the opportunity to save time, money and improve your internal processes when managing Personal Injuries claims.
- CRIF Decision Solution is the technology partner for the development and hosting of the Claims Portal. The Claims Portal is a stakeholder solution designed to meet the needs of users by providing them with a safe and secure electronic means of communication and the Ministry of Justice has mandated that personal injury claims falling within the scope of the pre-action protocols must be processed using the Claims Portal.
Discover the best solutions for your needs:
Identity Verification Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced.
Cyber Risk Screening
Easily assess and monitor cyber risk, highlight vulnerabilities, and take immediate action to stop cyber risk exposure to protect the company before any business interruption or attack actually occurs.
Risk Management & Business Intelligence
Organisations looking for the highest quality business information can use CRIF solutions to help them achieve the best results in terms of profitability and healthy growth.
London, 25 March 2021
What is this the future of InsurTech?
Interview with Sara Costantini, Managing Director of CRIF Decision Solutions.
The insurance landscape is quickly evolving due to the impact of COVID-19. Now more than ever, the insurance industry needs to reconnect and re-engage with its customers in a way that is truly relevant and adds value. The customer experience should be highly individual and business centric, encouraging the creation of a long-term partnership.
Paris, Boston & London, 16 February, 2021
Shift Technology and CRIF Collaborate in the Fight Against Insurance Fraud
MIB CUE Members Will Be Able to Access Fraud Intelligence Data from CRIF’s Sherlock Service To Strengthen Shift Claims Fraud Detection Analysis. Shift Technology today announced it has collaborated with CRIF Decision Solutions Ltd.
Digital, 15 July 2021
CRIF is as key partner for Open Banking Expo Awards
CRIF is as key partner for Open Banking Expo Awards, which recognise the innovators, disruptors and visionaries from around the world and take place on 15 July 2021.
DIGITAL, 18-19 May, 2021
CRIF at The Petcare Innovation Summit 2021
CRIF will attend The Petcare Innovation Summit to connect with emerging pet health, consumer brands, strategic players and financial buyers.The only event connecting Petcare Innovators with Investors and Strategic Partners.