The Customer Of The Future
Insurers and insurance distributors are seeking new ways to re-engage with customers across all lines of business in order to not only demonstrate their relevance and value now, but equally importantly for the post-Covid environment. A key indicator of how well an insurer or distributor might perform post-pandemic will be the degree to which they embrace digital tools as a way to run their business, as well as to interact with customers.
Topics covered are:
- Preparing for the Customer of the Future, beyond the Pandemic
- Digital Consumer Trends and Behaviours
- What are the digital customer expectations?
- Changing nature of insurance products
- Placing customers at the heart of the business
- What can help insurers and distributors meet the digital challenge?