The golden age of data in financial services
Opportunities for banks and insurers are now almost unlimited and the use of data will be a strong differentiator in the future competitiveness of financial institutions. Whilst the uptake is slow in some markets due to the need to develop consumer confidence in data sharing, Open Banking is already evolving into Open Finance, like in the UK, as the roll-out of APIs and the availability of data is extended to additional products and services.
Topics covered include:
- The status and evolution of Open Banking and Open Finance around the world
- Economic context and short-term trends
- Open banking and open data combined with analytics to create value and transform data into “gold”
- Use cases including Open Banking and Open Finance applications
- Three success stories from CRIF Digital to learn more about the tangible benefits of open banking solutions.
As new technologies enable full access to unstructured data, new opportunities for financial services are emerging, especially in the era of Open Banking and Open Finance. Would you like to know how?