Pet Insurance Fraud Detection
CLAIMS CAN BE DECEPTIVE. CHOOSE THE SMARTEST DETECTIVE!
Discover the advanced solution to empower your anti-fraud strategies.
Just 3 seconds to investigate 100% of your claims and identify hidden fraudulent connections. That’s where Sherlock Detection comes in to empower your fraud detection strategies. Artificial intelligence, proprietary machine learning techniques, an insurance fraud analytics engine, and more than 200 expert rules: Sherlock Detection is the innovative Software as a Service developed by CRIF to help pet insurers speed up and optimise claims management.
It gives you an intuitive and comprehensive risk assessment report, and a fraud risk score.
UNMASK FRAUD IN JUST A FEW SECONDS AND IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE.
claims decisions informed by easily assimilated, evidence-based intelligence rather than relying on traditional, unexplained black box rules. Genuine Thanks to Sherlock Detection, pet insurers can immediately and confidently make claims decisions informed by easily assimilated, evidence-based intelligence rather than relying on traditional, unexplained black box rules. Genuine claims can be settled swiftly, improving the customer journey.
Sherlock Detection can integrate any internal and external information sources and analyse the results using innovative machine learning and AI-driven risk assessment capabilities.
Over 200 expert rules, which can be supplemented and tailored by the insurer, complete a claims risk assessment in under three seconds. AI and proprietary machine learning techniques, fed by claims data as it is uploaded into the system, continually adapt and deliver a predictive accuracy far greater than manual analysis and traditional algorithms. Sherlock Detection provides the insurer with a fraud risk score for every claim supported by an intuitive report, written in simple business language, which evaluates the level of anomaly for each claim.
What are the benefits for pet insurers?
- Get a complete claims risk assessment in just a few seconds.
- Evaluation of the level of anomaly for each claim, identifying hidden connections between parties involved in past and present claims, and preventing and managing both opportunistic and organised claims fraud across multiple lines of business.
- A reduction in operational overheads and an improved overall customer experience.
- Application of the CRIF insurance fraud analytics engine and multiple techniques: business rules, AI and proprietary machine learning techniques, anomaly detection and network link analysis to automatically and selectively manage claims based on relevancy.
- Non-invasive and agile, Sherlock is a Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Flexible and complementary, it is suitable for insurance companies with or without an existing anti-fraud platform in place.
OUR SUCCESS STORIES