Quick and user-friendly solution, AML Check enables insurers and legal representatives to screen the personal details of an individual.
Manage business risks, confidently conduct due diligence for anti-money laundering purposes and effectively prevent fraud.
What is AML Check?
Thanks to CRIF AML Checks, you can comply with anti-money laundering obligations by performing a real time screening of personal details.
CRIF Decision Solutions provides electronic tools to help insurance companies and and legal representatives know their customers better. By checking the identity of an individual and having a comprehensive view of their personal profile, the user can manage business risks, confidently conduct due diligence for anti-money laundering purposes and effectively prevent fraud.
The ease and speed at which information can be accessed will positively impact business and operational decisions. In tailoring and offering ID Verification Services to insurance companies, CRIF has drawn on its experience and proven track record in the development of consumer profiling and information services.
CRIF AML Check fulfills your obligations as instructed by the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group (JMLSG).
Verifying the identity of a customer and discovering high-risk indicators are pivotal for any business today.
3 Digit KYC profile
- real time screening of personal details against content-rich sources including positive, negative, domestic and international database (such as PEP and Sanctions data);
- possibility to perform the check against the Full Electoral Roll;
- faster customer validation processes;
- cost optimisation during the whole identity check process and reduction in administrative overheads;
- access via WEB or A2A, enabling end-to-end integration into your existing systems;
- identification of potential risks and of customers who need further investigation to protect your business and reputation;
- assessment of creditworthiness and financial standing by highlighting insolvent individuals;
- instant verification of the validity of paper proof-of-identity documents such as driving license, passport, and bank statements.
What our clients say
Thorneycroft Solicitors use CRIF ID and AML Check services integrated into Proclaim, the Eclipse Legal Systems' case management system.
The CRIF Search (AML Check) has rivolutionised our due diligence checks.
This brochure provides a complete overview of CRIF Verification Services as well as related products designed to effectively manage business risks, confidently conduct AML due diligence and prevent fraud.
FAQs on Anti-Money Laundering
Look at the most commonly asked questions in relation to the 6th Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AML6), 5th Money Laundering Directive (5MLD) and 4th Anti-Money Laundering Directive to understand why and how you can strengthen your compliance processes.
Products and Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced. Combining a brief results summary with a detailed granular report, ID Check delivers identity verification tools which are both user-friendly and highly informative as well as a corresponding score.
A real-time vehicle verification service which provides vehicle lookup data from different sources supporting insurers in identifying possible hidden issues affecting the vehicle.