The service allows you to contribute to and search the PI database in accordance with the principles of reciprocity set out by MIB (Motor Insurers' Bureau), who is responsible for the management of the Claims and Underwriting Exchange Register (CUE Search) on behalf of insurers in the United Kingdom. Database enquiries can be made on both an ad-hoc basis and at the time of the claim record contribution, making the system adaptable to any business process requirement.
CACHE, the insurance bureau suite of services, helps to assess risk in order to confidently provide policy premium quotations and can automatically detect cases where further investigation is required at the underwriting and claims stages of the insurance lifecycle. The CACHE screening process can be enriched with a number of additional datasets (linked addresses, financial data, ID verification and vehicle data).
- Ability to increase premium revenue and profitability by charging rates linked to the true risk involved.
- Improved quality of the business portfolio and reduced exposure by accurately identifying risks.
- Reduction in the manual effort and costs involved in confirming at the underwriting stage whether an individual has consistently disclosed his claims history and can therefore benefit from a “no claims” discount.
- Reduction in claims expenses and faster processing through more efficient claims handling.
- Control of overall costs by identifying multiple and potentially fraudulent claims.
Products and Services
The CACHE Home service allows insurance companies to run a search in the the Claims and Underwriting Exchange Register Home database (CUE Search) and access a full report containing the home insurance claims history of a given individual. It holds over 7 million household insurance claims.
CACHE Motor service enables isurers to search the the Claims and Underwriting Exchange Register Motor database (CUE Search) and provides a comprehensive report of the motor claims history of a given individual. It holds over 11 million motor injury insurance claims.
CACHE Data Entry Assistant
CACHE PI – Data Entry Assistant (DEA) enables insurance companies to improve efficiency and reduce costs by fully automating the entry of personal injury claims into CACHE PI.