Cyber risk is now number one or very high on the threat matrix for many organisations and especially those holding sensitive information.
A new report from Business Insider Intelligence forecasts there will be 34 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020. Think about: smart cars, fridges, thermostats, TVs, alarm systems and more. Simply put, this is the concept of connecting any device with an on and off switch to the Internet.
Do you understand what Cyber Risk involves?
- IT service providers
- Configuration and networks
- Current employees
- Criminal organisations
- Former employees
- and much more.
CRIF’s goal is to help make cyber risk management accessible to any business across all sectors and industries, placing screening at the heart of the organisation to:
- protect your business
- protect your brand reputation
- support GDPR compliance.
CYBER CHECK powered by KYND is a simple, and easy to use. A cost effective proactive response to cyber risk management.
Take risk under control and prioritise actions to take based on risk exposure and severity:
- Cyber Check performs immediate screening and provides a report detailing the company’s cyber risk exposure.
- The service is quick and easy to use and IT expertise is not required.
- The system is non-invasive, requiring only the company domain name and responses to a short set of questions in order to perform the cyber risk screening.
- The intuitive report, written in simple business language, is delivered using the universal traffic light system, ‘red, amber, green’, to indicate risk severity.
Cyber risk management in 4 simple steps
1. Enter your domain name and answer a few questions
2. After the screening, check the report
3. Clearly and quickly see any cyber risks affecting your business
4. Take action and plan to fix them immediately.
CRIF has recently enriched its risk management solutions with CYBER CHECK, a product powered by KYND, to help businesses understand their cyber risks and mitigate them. CRIF is a major investor of KYND, a pioneering cyber risk management company headquartered in London and founded in February 2018.
Products and Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced. Combining a brief results summary with a detailed granular report, ID Check delivers identity verification tools which are both user-friendly and highly informative as well as a corresponding score.
Quick and user-friendly solution aimed at enabling insurers and legal representatives to screen the personal details of an individual and validate their identity against multiple sources to manage business risks, confidently conduct due diligence for anti-money laundering purposes and effectively prevent fraud.