How cybersafe is your business?
Just like your home, your business is exposed to risks.
Having a digital presence exposes every business of every size and in every sector to multiple cyber threats.
More and more businesses are reliant on online services. A data breach or cyber attack might cause business and reputational damage, as well as regulatory and compliance issues.
A report from Business Insider Intelligence forecast that there would be 34 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020. Think about: smart cars, fridges, thermostats, TVs, alarm systems and more. Simply put, this is the concept of connecting any device with an on and off switch to the Internet.
Read our in-depth article to learn more about the evolving landscape of cyber risk and new cyber threats.
CRIF’s goal is to help make cyber risk management accessible to any business across all sectors and industries, placing screening at the heart of the organisation to protect your business, protect your brand reputation and support GDPR compliance.
Our services start from just £19. We can even have our data spies monitoring your databases, who will immediately alert you of:
- Potential data breaches detected in your database
- A monthly risk assessment of how new threats may affect your company’s systems
- Vulnerabilities in your public facing software and domain
- If your domains are being used by others to host malicious software.
CYBER CHECK powered by KYND is simple and easy to use. A cost effective proactive response to cyber risk management.
What our clients say
Take risk under control and prioritise actions to take based on risk exposure and severity:
- Cyber Check performs immediate screening and provides a report detailing the company’s cyber risk exposure.
- The service is quick and easy to use and IT expertise is not required.
- The system is non-invasive, requiring only the company domain name and responses to a short set of questions in order to perform the cyber risk screening.
- The intuitive report, written in simple business language, is delivered using the universal traffic light system, ‘red, amber, green’, to indicate risk severity.
Choose your Cyber Check package:
FAQs on Cyber Risk
CRIF has enriched its risk management solutions with CYBER CHECK, a product powered by KYND, to help businesses understand their cyber risks and mitigate them. CRIF is a major investor of KYND, a pioneering cyber risk management company headquartered in London and founded in February 2018.
Products and Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced. Combining a brief results summary with a detailed granular report, ID Check delivers identity verification tools which are both user-friendly and highly informative as well as a corresponding score.
Quick and user-friendly solution aimed at enabling insurers and legal representatives to screen the personal details of an individual and validate their identity against multiple sources to manage business risks, confidently conduct due diligence for anti-money laundering purposes and effectively prevent fraud.