One click can cross search millions of aggregated records in real time.
An intuitive, easy-to-use desktop tool, Sherlock is complementary to the business process and will help insurers create an immediate profile of customers, highlighting the potential risk involved. Sherlock is designed to deliver, in one click, counter-fraud intelligence to the investigator. By consolidating best of breed data sets on a single screen, Sherlock supports around 100 UK insurers in speeding up the investigation process, delivering operational efficiencies, and reducing the time to collect and integrate key information.
The role of data in insurance investigations is increasingly pivotal, but access to and interrogation of data sources can be costly and time consuming requiring multiple licences and users to log in to numerous data provider systems before manually combining and analysing all the results. Sherlock delivers significant time and cost efficiencies to the market, reducing investigation times by circa 30% and controlling costs via the ‘pay as you go’ model. There is a compelling business case for data supported decision making in insurance investigations and we developed Sherlock to assist the industry in taking full advantage of the data sources available, both now and in the future, to protect and grow the bottom line.
Research and explore using the best data sources:
- Linked addresses with over 30m records
- Property types/descriptions with an 80% UK coverage
- 100% UK coverage for vehicle history/description/finance
- Wide coverage of phone numbers
- Credit file address confirmation.
With Sherlock Investigation, insurers can
- verify and validate property descriptions & characteristics, vehicle accuracy and accident history, correct phone numbers and identity validation, DOB, documents & whereabouts
- investigate insurance claims histories from over 40m records, cross search home, motor and PI claims records, and phone numbers provided.
Discover actionable insights:
- Hidden claims connections between parties of past and present claims whether motor, home or personal injury
- Previously unknown phone numbers or different address associated with existing number
- Non-disclosed claims histories at previous linked addresses
- Inconsistent property attributes, driveway or garage not actually present
- Previously written off vehicles, outstanding finance on vehicles.
Products and Services
From a wealth of powerful data, an easy to understand identity verification and risk assessment report is produced. Combining a brief results summary with a detailed granular report, ID Check delivers identity verification tools which are both user-friendly and highly informative as well as a corresponding score.
Quick and user-friendly solution aimed at enabling insurers and legal representatives to screen the personal details of an individual and validate their identity against multiple sources to manage business risks, confidently conduct due diligence for anti-money laundering purposes and effectively prevent fraud.